Kentucky’s Winghaven Lodge is hosting the first-ever Tradewater Music Festival September 15 and 16. Named for a nearby river, Tradewater will feature eight great country-rock artists, including Confederate Railroad, Pure Prairie League, and The Kentucky Headhunters.
The music festival has long been a dream of Winghaven owner Russell Edwards. His lodge now sports the Tradewater Amphitheater, which sports seating for 20,000 on a hilltop overlooking the game-rich valley below.
The music fest is a rain-or-shine event. Prices for general-admission tickets range from $35 to $65 depending, with VIP tickets $45 to $120.
The September 15 lineup includes:
- Jack Ingram, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Confederate Railroad, 7 to 9 p.m.
- David Lee Murphy, 9 to 11 p.m.
The September 16 lineup includes:
- Alonzo Pennington, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Pure Prairie League, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Ben Haggard and the Strangers Band, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Chris Knight, 7 to 9 p.m.
- The Kentucky Head Hunters, 9 to 11 p.m.