Promatic recently introduced the Matrix 6 Wobble and Matrix 8 Wobble, each geared for personal, club, and commercial markets. The Matrix Wobbles have almost all the features of the Sporter wobbles and utilize a 30-amp motor and smaller electrics.
Standard features include:
- 300 birds on Matrix 6, 400 on Matrix 8
- Steel mainframe with hard-blue polyester finish
- Aluminum throwing arm with Polyurethane strip
- Proven “Knife Edge” system to feed wet or frozen clays without failure
- 1½-second recocking time
- Six width settings and three height settings available
- 12-volt operation
- Interrupt and sleep timer
- Stainless-steel throwing surface
- Durable electrical control box with simple toggle switch for on/off
- Three-year warranty
- Backed by the Promatic Superior Service Team
The new machines are now available from Promatic’s dealer network, as well as the Promatic main office in Plattsburg, Missouri. They are a great addition to the Promatic lineup, which includes more than 65 machines.
For more information, visit promatic.biz today.