Buck Knives is offering new options to its lineup of customizable knives. New blade options and a Metallic Forest ShokWood handle have been added to the list of custom options available.
“The options in our Custom Knife Shop continue to increase,” said CJ Buck, CEO and chairman of Buck Knives. “Our goal is to offer a variety of materials that appeal to all of our customers so they can create that perfect knife—the ultimate field knife or family heirloom.”
Buck’s Custom Knife Shop offers exotic handle materials, various blade steels, additional accessories, and display boxes on favorite Buck models. The Custom Knife Shop currently features the famous 110 Folding Hunter, 112 Ranger, 113 Ranger Skinner, 501 Squire, 503 Prince, 505 Knight, 916 Bowie, and the 119 Special.
New offerings include:
- Black Chip Flint blade, 420HC for 119 Special
- S30V blade in Black Cerakote for 119 Special
- Metallic Forest ShokWood handle for 119 Special
- S30V drop-point blade for 110 Folding Hunter
- Nickel bolster for 113 Ranger Skinner
To view all of the options now available, visit buckknives.com/custom-knife-shop/.